Remembering, celebrating and responding to a journey through a year
and the Christian family’s journey with Jesus
Let us start today’s lesson with a moment of quiet reflection.
Take some time to think about:
- How each year has its special times and seasons.
- Life is a journey.
- How we can help one another on the journey.
Can you remember:
- The structure of the Liturgical Year, its special times and seasons?
- The colour used by the Church at different seasons?
- What liturgy means?
- What Ordinary Time is?
- The Mysteries of the Rosary show the journey of Jesus and Mary’s life?
- The cycle of readings for the Sundays?
- Some of the feasts of Our Lady?
- Some of the pilgrimage psalms?
Using a footprint write on it how you might help another person on their journey.