Start the session with a moment of quiet reflection about:
- Jesus’ prayer for unity in John’s Gospel.
- Paul’s letter explaining how we are all different, but one in Jesus Christ.
- Eucharist challenges Christians to live in communion.
- The Communion Rite, the Our Father and its meaning.
- The prayer for peace and unity within the Communion Rite.
- In Holy Communion we become one with Christ and one another.
Is there anything you wonder about:
- What helps friendships to grow?
- What makes unity between people?
- What undermines friendship and unity?
- The unity which Holy Communion brings.
How can I live and grow in communion with others?
After a time of quiet reflection and prayer.
- Using the shape of a dove of peace, write three things to try to do to achieve unity with others.