Week Beg: 30/03/2020
This week I would like you to complete the following daily activities...
Set 1 Speed Sounds at 9.30 am (Mrs Wright's, Mrs Kubiak's and Mrs Atherton's RWI groups)
Set 2 Speed Sounds at 10.00 am ( Mrs Burrows' RWI group)
Set 3 Speed Sounds at 10.30 am
Films are shown at the times above and will be available for 24 hours.
- Write the new sound and five words with the sound into your home learning books. You could even write a sentence using one of the words.
- Play one of the phonic games on education city.
- Follow the link below to access RWI books matched to children's groups. You will need to create an Oxford Owl account (this is easy to do and is free of charge) to gain access to these books.
Sound blending books - Mrs Wright's group
Red Ditty books - Mrs Kubiak's group
Green books - Mrs Burrows' group
- Read at least one book on bug club.
- Play on Teach my Monster to read.
- Listen to a story. Oliver Jeffers, our class author, will read one of his stories each night at 6pm. See if you remember any.
Look at the PowerPoint 'We are all different.'
- Draw a picture of yourself and a friend. Can you label your picture and talk about how you are the same and different?
- Make a card for your friend and write them a message.
- Draw a picture of you and your friends. Write a sentence about what you like to play in school together.
MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE FUN, KEEP SMILING AND BE GOOD! x